A turbocharger (also called turbo), is a turbine-driven forced induction device that increases an internal combustion engine’s efficiency and power output by forcing extra air into the combustion chamber. The key difference between a turbocharger and a conventional supercharger is precisely that a turbocharger is powered by a turbine driven by the engine's exhaust gas. A turbo consists of a compressor, a cartridge, a turbine and an exhaust valve. Maxpeedingrods provides turbochargers to enhance overall engine performance compatible for Fiat, compatible for Renault and compatible for Opel series.
Compatible for Fiat Ducato 2.8 L D 8140.43/8140.43.2600 96 -
Compatible for Fiat Compatible for Iveco DAILY II 2.8 L D 8140.43.2600 96 -
Compatible for Renault Master 2.8 L D S9W700/S9W702 97 -
Compatible for Opel Movano 2.8 L D 8140.43.2600/S9W702 96 -
OEM & Part Number
454061-5010S; 454061-0010; 454061-0001; 99460981;
99466793; 7701044612; 4500939; 860077; 9161239; 7711135840
Bearing Type: Journal Bearing
Condition: 100% brand new
Accessories: You will get exactly as shown in the picture above
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
- High nickel alloy shell with high temperature resistance.
- Imported floating bearing structure and precisemic balance.
- Aluminum blades with precision machining forging.
- Turbine-driven forced induction device.
- Enhance engine power and reduce energy consumption.
- Improve fuel economy and reduce exhaust emissions.
- Please confirm your old turbo part number can match up with one of the part numbers above.
- Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included).
- For any needs please contact us.