A coilover is an automobile suspension device. Thanks to built-in adjustability, coilovers offer the ability to be shortened or lengthened - lowering or raising the ride height of your vehicle through manual adjustment, without complex electronics or hydraulics. A coilover kit consists of a damper and a shock absorber with a coil spring around it. MX-Tuned provides performance aftermarket height adjustable coilovers suspension kit for Toyota Celica series. You can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
For Toyota Celica GT GTS FWD 1990-1993
Quantity: 2 pieces front + 2 pieces rear
Spring rate Front: 10kg/mm (556 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear: 6kg/mm (336 lbs/in)
Adjustable Damper: Non adjustable Damper
Adjustable height: Yes
* Adjustable ride height.
* Adjustable pre-load spring tension.
* Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
* Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
* All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
* A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
* Easy installation with right tools.
- No instruction included; Professional installation is highly recommended.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.