Maxspeedingrods SP1 lowering coilover, standard with adjustable rebound damping, separate height adjustment without changing preload, developed damping oil and upgraded racing springs, adjustable camber plate（for some vehicles) and decent outlook , offers you more ability to tune your suspension on performance and gives your vehicle more impressive appearance. Besides, all our coilover are assembled in dust-free factory, which turns out good quality and long life.
Compatible for ACURA TL II UA5 1999-2003 USA including type s
Compatible for ACURA CL II YA4 2001-2003 USA
Compatible for HONDA ACCORD VI 4-door sedan CG1 CG5 CG6 1998-2002 USA
Compatible for HONDA ACCORD VI 2-door coupe CG2 CG3 1998-2002 USA
Quantity: Complete set of 2 front and 2 rear
2 Pieces Front Coilover Shock Absorbers
2 Pieces Rear Coilover Shock Absorbers
2 Pieces Stainless Steel Wrench for height adjustment
Type: Lowering kit
Shock Type: Twin tube
Front top mount: Rubber top mount with camber plate
Rear top mount: Rubber top mounts
Spring Rate Front: 10kg/mm(560 lbs/in)
Spring Rate Rear: 6 kg/mm (336 lbs/in)
Spring pre-load setting: 7-10 mm
Dampening: 24-level rebound damping adjustable
Adjustable height: Yes, Height lowering range：1''-3''
Color: Black body with orange spring
Warranty: 2 years warranty for any manufacturing defect
1. Lowered height adjustment from 1" - 3" which allow a lower centre of gravity and also add a more aggressive stance.
2. A 24 rebound damping adjustment level allows you the ability to perfectly dial in your Coilover setup. You will experience better ride quality in all road conditions.
3. Front Camber plate top mounts help to eliminate the need for a separate camber kit.
4. Pillow ball top mounts - It improves the steering feel and response.
5. Full-length dust boot keeps shaft and oil seal from damage.
6. Upgraded damper adjust knob makes damping setting easier.
7. Upgraded valving for a more smooth ride.
8. Twin-Tube structure allows sufficient stroke within the shock absorber.
9. High-Performance Damping Oil--maintains a stable viscosity in a broad temperature range, which sustains smooth stroke and reliable damping force in a variety of circumstances.
10. High Tensile Performance Spring - STRESS TESTED OVER 600,000 times while the spring distortion is less than 0.04%.
11. Decent appearance benefits from CNC machined parts and special surface treatment.
12. Most pieces in our coilover systems, including mounts, collars and spring perches, are made from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum resulting in lightweight, durable and rust-resistant components.
13. Complete Suspension Kit of 4 Shock Absorbers & 4 Springs for an easy installation.
14. Separate height adjustment does not affect damper stroke and height can be adjusted with coilovers installed on the vehicle.
15. All coilovers were produced and assembled at the dust-free factory which guaranteed the highest quality.
* Instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
* Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
* Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.