A coilover is an automobile suspension device. Thanks to built-in adjustability, coilovers offer the ability to be shortened or lengthened - lowering or raising the ride height of your vehicle through manual adjustment, without complex electronics or hydraulics. A coilover kit consists of a damper and a shock absorber with a coil spring around it. MX-Tuned provides performance aftermarket height adjustable coilovers suspension kit for Nissan series. You can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
For Nissan Skyline R34 BNR34 GTR RB26 2.6L
For Nissan Skyling R34 ENR34 GTT RB25DET 2.5L with modification (The GTR have a shorter front damper, so you are going to end up with a car that will be slightly slammed if not modified)
Quantity: 2 piece front + 2 pieces rear
Front Spring Rate: 12 kg/mm (672lbs/in)
Rear Spring Rate: 10kg/mm (560lbs/in)
Adjustable damper: Non Adjustable Damper
Adjustable height: Yes
Adjustable camber plate: No
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable pre-load spring tension
- Pillow ball top mount -- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response
- Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
- Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
- All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
- A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
- Easy installation with right tools.
No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.