for Nissan S13 Silva Japan Market 89-93
for Nissan S13 180SX Japan Market 89-98
for Nissan S13 Sileighty Japan Market 98
for Nissan S13 200SX Europe/New Zealand Market 89-94
for Nissan S13 240SX North America 89-90
Quantity: 2 piece front + 2 pieces rear as shown
Front Spring rate: 8kg/mm (448lbs/in)
Rear Spring rate: 7kg/mm (392lbs/in)
Damper: 24 ways adjustable Damper Force
Adjustable height: YES
Adjustable camber plate: YES
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable pre-load spring tension
- 24 levels of adjustable damper - This allows you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilovers system. For a nice comfortable driving, set damping to full soft. For more spirited driving, set it to 16 clicks. For occasional track days, set it to full stiff.
- Pillow ball top mount - this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response
- Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
- Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
- All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
- Improve your handling performance without sacrifice comfortable ride.
- A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
- Easy installation with right tools.
- Ideal for any track, drift and fast road and can also be used for daily
- No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.