A coilover is an automobile suspension device. Thanks to built-in adjustability, coilovers offer the ability to be shortened or lengthened - lowering or raising the ride height of your vehicle through manual adjustment, without complex electronics or hydraulics. A coilover kit consists of a damper and a shock absorber with a coil spring around it. MX-Tuned provides performance aftermarket height adjustable coilovers suspension kit for Ford series. You can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
For Ford Expedition 2003 - 2006 All Models
For Lincoln Navigator 2003 - 2006 All Models
This version is an upgraded version, which solves the problems of oil leakage and noise. This version makes the disassembly more convenient by changing the adjustment knob, the structure of the spring upper seat and the piston rod structure.
Quantity: 2 pieces front + 2 pieces rear as shown in the picture
Front Spring Rate: 18 kg/mm (1008 in/lbs)
Rear Spring Rate:10 kg/mm (560 in/lbs)
Damper: Non adjustable damper force
Adjustable Height: Yes
Adjustable Camber Plate: No
* Adjustable ride height.
* Adjustable pre-load spring tension.
* Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
* Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
* All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
* A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
* Easy installation with right tools.
- No instruction included; Professional installation is highly recommended.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.