A coilover is an automobile suspension device. Thanks to built-in adjustability, coilovers offer the ability to be shortened or lengthened - lowering or raising the ride height of your vehicle through manual adjustment, without complex electronics or hydraulics. A coilover kit consists of a damper and a shock absorber with a coil spring around it. MX-Tuned provides performance aftermarket adjustable coilovers suspension kit for Ford series. You can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
For Ford Focus MK1 1998-2005
Note: (Fits Hatchback and Saloon models only,Doesn't not fit RS or Estate)
2 front+2 rear shocks
2 C- Spanners for adjustment
2 rear Springs+2 front Springs
Front Bump stops and dust covers.
Spring rate Front: 7kg/mm (392 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear: 5kg/mm (280 lbs/in)
Adjustable height: Yes
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable pre-load spring tension
- Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
- Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
- All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
- Improve your handling performance without sacrifice comfortable ride.
- A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
- Easy installation with right tools.
- Ideal for any track, drift and fast road and can also be used for daily
- No instruction included; Professional installation is highly recommended.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.