- 100% Brand New, Never been used.
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended
- No Instruction Included
Up Pipe Kit：
- Quality Tested To Ensure Fit, Finish & Function
- Precise Construction For Long-Lasting Performance
- Color/Finish: Natural
- Gasket or Seal Included: Yes
- Inlet Inside Diameter (in): 1.875 In.
- Inlet Outside Diameter (in): 2 In.
- Inlet Quantity:2
- Item Grade: Standard Replacement
- Material: Steel Tubing With Cast Iron Y-connector
- Strap Hanger Included: No
- Welding Required: No
- Ford OE Part#: F4TZ-6K854-A, F4TZ-6K854-D, F6TZ-6K854-A
- Navistar Part#: 1824434C1
- TP-38 Blank/Deleted Pedestal - Ford 7.3L Powerstroke (94.5-97)
- Exhaust Back Pressure Valve actuator rod leaking
- This is the most common use of the Non-EBPV pedestal, just eliminate the EBPV all together.
- Drop in replacement manufactured by Diesel Performance for quality and longevity.
Turbo Exhaust Housing：
- The TP38 High Flow Outlet allows for better exhaust flow since it doesn't have an exhaust back pressure valve built in.
- This is a required piece when you use the deleted pedestal.
- This compressor wheel eliminates common surge issue known with the 1994 - 1997 Ford Powerstroke 7.3 liter turbos, improve low-end throttle response
- The item as a added bonus, will produce a louder "whistle" sound over the stock wheel.
- Exducer 80.00mm
- Inducer 59.87mm
- 5/5 blades
- Turbo Model: GTP38 TP38
- Turbo Part Number: 466163-0013 466057-0006 170308 466163-13 466057-6
- Turbo OE Number: 1825818C91 1825818C92 1825819C91 1822702C92 1822869C91 1822869C92 466163-0013 466057-0006
1X Turbo Exhaust Housing
1x Compressor Wheel
2 Turbo Up Pipes, 1 Y-connector, 4 Flanges, 2 Gaskets, 8 Bolts, 4 Nuts
- As pictures show
- 1994.5-1997 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel