Compatible for Audi Q7 3.6L 2007-2010
Compatible for Volkswagen Touareg 3.6L 2008-2010
Catalytic converters can be damaged by road debris, contaminated by engine oil or coolant, or become clogged and restrict exhaust flow. It's time to relpace your catalytic converter when comes to the following symptoms
Among the symptoms of a bad catalytic converter are:
Sluggish engine performance
Dark exhaust smoke
The smell of sulfur or rotten eggs from the exhaust
Excessive heat under the vehicle
A misfiring spark plug, faulty oxygen sensor, or other fuel or emissions-related problem can cause a catalytic converter to overheat.
Placement on Vehicle?Left and Right
Emissions?46-State Legal (Cannot ship to CA, CO, NY or ME)
1 x Left Flex pipe with Catalytic Converter
1 x Right Flex pipe with Catalytic Converter
• 100% Brand new
• EPA Compliant
Internal (converter substrate): 2 years or 25,000 Miles
External (converter housing assembly): 5 years or 50,000 Miles
• High flow design to provide more oxygen to your engine for an increase in power and performance.
• Fully tested under extreme condition for heat resisitance and long-life use.
• Quality fully guaranteed and professional installation recommended.
• Please check the fitment detail and OEM number before purchasing, thanks!
* Not legal for sale in California. If your vehicle is registered in California, do not purchase this part. If your vehicle meets California requirements, but is not registered in California, this converter will work on your vehicle.
* We cannot ship this item to California or compatible for Colorado, as it is not California Air Research Board approved.
* In the state of New York, this item cannot be installed on California emissions equipped vehicles.
* In the state of Maine, this item cannot be sold for or installed on a 2001 model year or newer, California emissions equipped vehicle.
* Emissions information can be found on a tag under the hood or from a dealership based on your VIN.
Product Disclaimer: This product is not designed to meet any emissions/noise standards and is not for street or highway use. This product is not certified and may not be legal for use on emissions-controlled vehicles in any country/jurisdiction. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, may be in violation of local, state, and federal laws. Dynamic Performance Tuning does not implicitly or explicitly confirm the legality of using any products it sells on public roads; that is entirely the responsibility of the customer. Dynamic Performance Tuning will not ship CARB restricted products into CARB restricted areas under any circumstances. ***OFF-ROAD USE ONLY***