A coilover is an automobile suspension device. Thanks to built-in adjustability, coilovers offer the ability to be shortened or lengthened - lowering or raising the ride height of your vehicle through manual adjustment, without complex electronics or hydraulics. A coilover kit consists of a damper and a shock absorber with a coil spring around it. MX-Tuned provides performance aftermarket adjustable coilovers suspension kit for Honda Civic series. You can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
for Honda Civic (EM2) 2001 - 2005
Quantity: 2 pieces front + 2 pieces rear as shown in the picture
Front Spring Rate: 10 kg/mm (556 in/lbs)
Rear Spring Rate:8 kg/mm (448 in/lbs)
Damper: 24 ways adjustable damper force
Adjustable Height: YES
Adjustable Camber Plate: No
Warranty: 60 Days warranty for any manufacturing defect
* Adjustable ride height
* Adjustable pre-load spring tension
* Pillow ball top mount -- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response
* 24 levels of adjustable damper -- This allows you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilovers system. You can enjoy confortable riding experience in all road conditions.
* Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
* Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
* All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
* A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
* Easy installation with right tools.
- No instruction included; Professional installation is highly recommended.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.