A coilover is an automobile suspension device. Thanks to built-in adjustability, coilovers offer the ability to be shortened or lengthened - lowering or raising the ride height of your vehicle through manual adjustment, without complex electronics or hydraulics. A coilover kit consists of a damper and a shock absorber with a coil spring around it. MX-Tuned provides performance aftermarket height adjustable coilovers suspension kit for Mitsubishi series. You can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
For Mitsubishi Lancer & Ralliart (CY2A/CZ4A) 2008-2016
Excludes Lancer Evolution
Quantity: 2 pieces front + 2 pieces rear , Spanner as shown in the picture
Front Spring Rate: 9kg/mm (504 lbs/in)
Rear Spring Rate: 6kg/mm (336 lbs/in)
Damper: Non Adjustable damper force
Adjustable Height: Yes
Adjustable Camber Plate: Front Yes
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable pre-load spring tension
- Pillow ball top mount -- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response
- Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
- Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
- All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
- A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
- Easy installation with right tools.
- No instruction included; Professional installation is highly recommended.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.