Compatible for Volvo 850 C70 V70 S60 S70 2.3 T5 R AWD B5234T
Compatible for Volvo 850 LS 1991-1997 Saloon 2.3 T5, 2.3 T5-R, 2.3 Turbo R
Compatible for Volvo 850 LW 1992-1997 Estate 2.3 T5, 2.3 T5-R, 2.3 Turbo R
Compatible for Volvo C70 I MK I 1997-2005 Coupe 2.3 T-5, 2.3 T5
Compatible for Volvo C70 I MK I 1997-2005 Convertible 2.3 T-5, 2.3 T5
Compatible for Volvo S60 I MK I 2000-2010 Saloon 2.3 T5, T5
Compatible for Volvo S70 LS 1996-2000 Saloon 2.3, 2.3 T5 AWD
Compatible for Volvo V70 P80_ 1995-2000 Estate 2.3 Turbo, 2.3 T-5, 2.3 AWD, 2.3 T-5 AWD
Compatible for Volvo V70 MK II 1999-2008 Estate 2.3, 2.3 T5
NOTE：Big end has no bearing notches.
Performance Con Rods
Type: Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel for racing
H-beam Conrods Quantity: 5 Pieces as showing in picture
Bolts: Including ARP 2000 bolts
Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts
Bolts Size: ARP 2000 3/8" bolts
Tolerance: Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set
Piston Bolt Hole: +-4/1000mm
Power: 600hp ~ 800PS per set
Strength of the fastening (PSI): 220,000/230,000 PSI Torque: 48ft ≈ 65 NM
Top acceleration: 9000rpm
warranty: 1 year warranty for any manufacturing defect
Center to center length:139.5mm/5.492"
Big end diameter:53mm/2.087"
Small end diameter:23mm/0.906"
Big end width:25.7mm/1.012"
Small end width:25.7mm/1.012"
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
- Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
- Custom Service:If there's no conrods you need on our site, we would be happy to help determine your requirements and develop a solution with you to satisfy your needs.