Looking to boost your car's horsepower? Is your car's original turbocharger not performing well or need replacing? MXR stocks all the best OEM-quality turbochargers and turbo parts to give your car the power, performance, and reliability you deserve. MXR aftermarket replacement turbos provide the perfect solution by delivering a high-quality turbo at a budget-friendly price.
Compatible for Nissan Patrol （Y61） 3.0 DTi 116KW/118KW ZD30DDTi 2000-
Compatible for Nissan Terrano II（R20）3.0 Di 113KW ZD30DDTi 2002-2007
Turbo Part Number & OEM Number
724639, 724 639,
705954, 705 954,
723739, 723 739,
Turbo Model: GT2052V
Cooled Type: Oil Cooling
Bearing Type: Floating Bearing
Hosepower: UP to 158 HP
Condition: Brand New
Accessories: You will get exactly as shown in the picture above
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
1. Turbine housing：Ductile iron QT450-10 shell with high-temperature resistance up to 700 degrees Celsius.
2. Steel Turbine Wheel：Made from the special K418 alloy to achieve high oxidation resistance and stability under high temperatures up to 900 degrees Celsius.
3. Compressor housing：ZL104 aluminum with lightweight.
4. Compressor wheel/blades：Cast aluminium with good gas tightness and corrosion resistance.
5. OEM-quality and size with little modification.
6. All necessary gaskets included for ease of installation.
7. 100% balancing Test by TURBOTECHNICS VSR3
This Turbocharger you will receive has been balanced using the VSR machine technology.
HOW TO IDENTIFY YOUR TURBOCHARGER
If you are not sure fitment for your old turbo, please let us know this information :
1 . The OEM code information from your original turbo nameplate.
2 . The Engine code & KW, HP, Year for your car.
3 . The Photos of your complete turbo.
4 . Please note that the registration number cannot identify your turbocharger.
* Please confirm your original turbo PART NUMBER before Purchasing.
* Professional installation is highly recommended.
* Before installing the new turbocharger, the cause that led to the failure of the turbo must be analyzed and eliminated (e.g. insufficient oil supply, foreign bodies in the intake area, crankcase ventilation without function, etc.)!