A coilover is an automobile suspension device. Thanks to built-in adjustability, coilovers offer the ability to be shortened or lengthened - lowering or raising the ride height of your vehicle through manual adjustment, without complex electronics or hydraulics. A coilover kit consists of a damper and a shock absorber with a coil spring around it. MX-Tuned provides performance aftermarket adjustable coilovers suspension kit for Nissan series. You can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
For Nissan Sentra B15 2000-2006
For Nissan Sunny N16 2000-2006
For Nissan Bluebird Sylphy (G10/N16) Japan Market
For Nissan Almera (N16) Europe Market
For Nissan Pulsar (N16) New Zealand & Australia Market
Quantity: 2 pieces front + 2 pieces rear + 2 spanners
Spring rate Front:10 kg/mm (560 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear:7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in)
Damper: 24 Ways adjustable damper force
Adjustable height: Yes
Adjustable camber plate: No
Warranty:60 Days warranty for any manufacturing defect
* Adjustable ride height
* Adjustable pre-load spring tension
* Pillow ball top mount -- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response
* Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
* Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
* All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
* A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
* Easy installation with right tools.
- No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help