NOTE?For 3.5L (VQ35DE) V6 Front wheel drive ONLY.
NOTE: Customers strongly advised not to install such parts on vehicles that will be driven on public roads.
Front wheel drive ONLY.
Compatible for Nissan Murano SE 6 Cyl 3.5L 2003-2005
Compatible for Nissan Murano SL 6 Cyl 3.5L 2003-2005
Compatible for Nissan Murano S 6 Cyl 3.5L 2005-2007
including Gaskets & hardware (Showing as the picture)
Rear Y-Pipe Inlet type?Dual (3-bolt spinner and 3-bolt welded flange)
Rear Y-Pipe Outlet type?Single (2-bolt welded flange)
1. Placement on Vehicle: Front Left/Radiator Side/Bank 2; Front Right/Firewall Side/Bank 1; Rear
2. Material: Stainless Steel
3. Converter Substrate Material: Ceramic
4. CPSI: 400cells
5. Emissions:46-State Legal (Cannot ship to CA, CO, NY or ME)
6. Rear Y-Pipe Inlet type?Dual (3-bolt spinner and 3-bolt welded flange)
7. Rear Y-Pipe Outlet type?Single (2-bolt welded flange)
8. 1set(3pcs) Catalytic Converter with gaskets & hardware (Showing as the picture):
1)Catalytic converter by the radiator.
2)Catalytic converter by firewall.
3)Rear catalytic converter.
The front left (BANK 2) catalytic converter bolts up to the engine on the radiator side (left) and in the rear this converter bolts on to the flex y-pipe with 3 bolts. The front right (BANK 1) catalytic converter bolts up to the engine on the firewall side (right) and in the rear this converter bolts on to the flex y-pipe with 3 bolts.
- Due to the increased emissions standards.This item is not certified for sale in California & New York
If your vehicle is registered in California or New York, do not purchase this part.
If your vehicle meets California requirements, but is not registered in California or New York, this converter will work on your vehicle.
- Quality fully guaranteed and professional installation recommended.
- 100% Brand new
- one year warranty for any manufacture defect.
- High flow design to provide more oxygen to your engine for an increase in power and performance.
- Fully tested under extreme condition for heat resisitance and long-life use.
Product Disclaimer: This product is not designed to meet any emissions/noise standards and is not for street or highway use. This product is not certified and may not be legal for use on emissions-controlled vehicles in any country/jurisdiction. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, may be in violation of local, state, and federal laws. Dynamic Performance Tuning does not implicitly or explicitly confirm the legality of using any products it sells on public roads; that is entirely the responsibility of the customer. Dynamic Performance Tuning will not ship CARB restricted products into CARB restricted areas under any circumstances. ***OFF-ROAD USE ONLY***