*** Please Note: Order processing can take up to 3 business days. Shipping timeframes start after the order processing has been completed. ***
Billet Firewall Shifter Cable Grommet Civic CRX Integra K-Series Swap K20 K24 US
- On K-swapped cars without heater cores and top mounted shifters, most people seem to pass the shifter cables somewhere through the firewall.
- Sometimes the existing hole for the heater core is used and sometimes people prefer to drill a new hole slightly lower on the firewall.
- Either way works fine but you are always left with some ugly gaps around the cables after installation.
- This is exactly why we designed a special grommet that eliminates these ugly gaps and protects the cable from the sharp edges of the hole.
- The MadDogPerformance Cable Grommet has a billet frame with a 7/16” thick rubber grommet in it.
- Simply drill 4 holes in the corners of the frame and fasten in place with the included hardware.
- Great for race cars and anywhere shifter cables are passed through a firewall.
- Application: K-Series motors