Billet Aluminum Power Steering Tank Reservoir & Cap Universal 2Day Delivery 🇺🇸
- Power Steering Fluid tend to gush out after circuit or sport driving, caused by cavitations which occurs when the power steering pump works at high RPM.
- These air bubbles expand to the entire power steering system when high RPM range is oftenly used, and this increases the oil level inside the power steering tank.
- Under such conditions, the air bubble will be heated and the internal increases, in the end, the power steering fluid will gush out.
- Due to the cavitations, the pressure inside the power steering system will not seperate correctly and steering problems may occur.
- The MadDogPerformance Power Steering Tank helps prevent problem to ensure you perform to your max.
- Helps in eliminating bubbles and reducing overheating.
- Name:Aluminum Breather Tank
- Length:160mm(without blue cap length)
- Hose Diameter:1.4mm(big one) 0.9mm(small one)
- Fill neck diameter:90mm
- Color: Silver
- Made of High quality Aluminum
- Fits for Honda, Nissan, Opel, Subaru Power Steering Pump
- All necessary hardware (mount brackets, clamps, bolts) included.