Universal Fit，This braided hose can be used in brake system, fuel pump, fuel filter, oil return, fuel return system, turbo cooler system, and transmission system, oil cooler kit, ect
Hose End Fitting Features:
1. Each component is precision-machined to exact tolerances for trouble-free performance.
2. Removable head for push-on-lock.
3. Polished and anodized for bright appearance 、Excellent insulationand corrosion protection.
4. 100% Brand new, CNC machined items.
5. Easy assembly.
6. Smooth flow design, reusable, lightweight.
7. Made of High Quality Lightweight T-6061 Aluminum Material.
8. No leakage under high pressure and temperature.
Braided Hose Features:
1. This nylon braided hose consists of a synthetic-nitrile inner tube with a partial stainless steel reinforcement inner braid. On top of that, there is a heat resistant nylon sheathing (up to 150 degrees celcius). The nylon braided hose is significantly lighter and more flexible than the stainless steel braided version. Even better, the hose is designed to handle any fuel (including ethanol and nitromethane), oil, or coolant. These features, combined with its ease of assembly, make it the fastest growing choice of hose products for racing and performance enthusiasts.
2. The CPE gas line hose offers superior flexibility and bending with maximum vacuum service.
3. The 6AN fuel line is widely used in fuel system, transmission system, cooler system and pump.
4. Maximized Resistance to Heat, Corrosion and Abrasion.
1 x 20 Feet AN 6 Nylon- Stainless Steel Braided Fuel Hose
4 x AN6 Straight Push Lock Hose End
2 x 45° AN6 Push Lock Hose End
2 x 90° AN6 Push Lock Hose End
2 x 180° AN6 Push Lock Hose End
(You will get exactly the same as picture shows)
Replacement for cutting your new steel braided hose to length you will need: Cutting wheel/ hack saw/ or steel braided hose cutters
Duct tape or electrical tape (work best)
Hose End Fitting installation：
1.Wrap electrical tape over the area to cut to ensure a nice clean cut and prevent the braid from unravelling.
2.Clean cut the hose and clean away debris.
3.Fix the hose in a vise, and forcefully push the inverted tooth of the joint into the hose.
* Professional Installation is Highly Recommended.
* Installation Instruction is NOT Included.
* Fitting hose ends are not twist-lock.
* Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
* Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.