A coilover is an automobile suspension device. Thanks to built-in adjustability, coilovers offer the ability to be shortened or lengthened - lowering or raising the ride height of your vehicle through manual adjustment, without complex electronics or hydraulics. A coilover kit consists of a damper and a shock absorber with a coil spring around it. Maxpeedingrods provides performance aftermarket adjustable coilovers suspension kit compatible for BMW series. You can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
compatible for BMW 5 Series (E60) 2004-2010
Please note that these coilovers are not compatible for BMW xi and M models
Daily driver, occasional autocross day or occasional track days
Product included: complete coilovers 2 front and 2 rear/ a pair wrench for height adjustment
Top mounts: pillow ball top mounts
Adjustable camber plate?No
Adjustable damper: 24 levels rebound dampening adjustable
Spring rate front: 10kg/mm(560 lbs/in)
Spring rate rear: 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in)
Adjustable height: Yes, lowering 1'' to 3''
Shock type: Twin tube
Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
- Pillow ball top mount and self design top structure --- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response.
- Lowering height 1''-3'' allows you have more aggressive stance.
- 24 levels of damping rebound adjustment allow you to perfectly dial in your coilover system for both handling and comfort.
- Separate height adjustment without sacrifice of damper stroke & without removing the coilover out from the car.
- Dust boot included to protect damper seal.
- Twin-Tube Structure --- For Low Resiliency & Securing Sufficient Stroke.
- High Tensile performance spring --- Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
- Most pieces in our Coilover systems, including mounts, collars and spring perches, are designed from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum resulting in lightweight, durable and rust resistant components.
- Steel shock bodies are electroplated with Zinc for anti Anti-corrosion.
- Full rebuildable.
- No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.